Are You a Relief Manager Seeking Work?
To apply for service as an Accommodation Association Relief Manager please follow the guidelines below:
- Download an application form for your completion
- Enclose a one page summary of your recent hospitality work history and where you have worked.
- Include the locations of where you are available to work.
- Provide a minimum of two recent business references.
- State details of your expected remuneration package.
- Advise whether you are looking for Relief, Permanent or either type of position.
- Your details will be updated in our register, forwarded to the Accommodation Association Members seeking relief management and details of the service published in regular member news updates.
If you have any queries please call the Relief Managers Desk on (02) 8666 9015 and we will be happy to answer your questions.
Relief Manager Request
The Association maintains a register of relief managers to assist member in need of holiday / sick or other leave for themselves. This service is provided as a benefit to Full Members properties of the Association only. Non-member property requests will not be processed.
Members are asked to fill out the form below and the database of relief managers will be contacted and provided your details to make contact directly.
By completing this form you agree and understand that the Accommodation Association takes no resposibility for the performance or quality of work for managers appointed.