About The Academy
The Accommodation Association Academy is an industry lead in providing and delivering high quality training to its members and partners. The Academy, whilst not a registered training organisation, partners with key providers to develop and deliver training models and outcomes that best suit our members.
The Academy delivers a vast range of products ranging from pre-employment programs, fee for service training and nationally recognised qualifications through the Vocational, Education and Training framework.
The benefits that the Academy offer are –
- Advice on the training products offered that best suit the business and employee needs.
- Advice on Government funding that our members may be eligible for to assist in the training costs.
- Referral to the Accommodation Association Academy, endorsed, Registered Training Organisation (RTO) partners to ensure high quality and flexible learning are delivered.
- Partnering opportunities on our pre-employment programs to give job-seekers training, skills and experience for recruitment.
- Government lobbying and consultation on behalf of industry.
NABE was created to represent the sector and work together to better understand the needs of industry and cater for the demand in skilled workers required through our pre employment programs we run nationally. Please see the NABE video:
For more information, please contact –
Phone – 1300 304 397
Email – email@example.com